An important note: OpenSVG fonts will only work in Mac and PC Photoshop CC2017+ & Illustrator CC2018+
A purchase includes:
- AustinSVG (uppercase & lowercase letters, numbers and punctuation) - this is the OpenSVG version of the font. All the letters are basically bitmap images (instead of vectors) - each letter has been painted a dozen of times.
- AustinRegular - a vectorised, normal version for people who are not able to use the SVG version but still want to use the font. Remember that this version doesn't have the paint look or transparency.
- Alternates - both, the SVG & regular version include a full set (upper and lowercase) of alternate characters
- PDF Guide with tutorials on how to use the font and how to change colors in Photoshop & Illustrator
- Multilingual support for the following languages included: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Swedish, Norweigen, Danish, Dutch, Turkish, Finnish, Romanian, Hungarian and Estonian (if something is missing or you've got a request please let me know and I'll try to add it to the next update)